COMPACT: For face frame cabinets
COMPACT hinges are concealed hinges for face frame cabinets. These hinges have a small profile, and they work in almost any face frame application. The BLUMOTION soft close adapter is also available for COMPACT hinges.
- Designed for face frame cabinets
- Works with small and large overlays
- Fast assembly and adjustment
- Available soft-close feature
COMPACT hinges are available with several attachment options to suit almost any face frame cabinet and the hinges are easy to adjust
CLIP top: Function meets design
CLIP top hinges are concealed hinges for cabinet doors, meaning they cannot be seen when the door is closed. These hinges are easy to use and they work in almost any hinge application because of the wide variety of mounting plates available. These Euro hinges can be used in frameless and face frame cabinets. CLIP top hinges can also be easily upgraded with soft closing BLUMOTION making them a flexible and reliable option for any cabinet.
- Opening angles – 107°, 110°, 120°, 170°
- 95° thick door hinge
- 155° zero protrusion hinge
- Blind corner hinge
- Aluminum door hinge
- Glass door hinge
- Angled hinges
TANDEM plus BLUMOTION: The next generation
Blum’s TANDEM plus BLUMOTION runners are the latest advancement in concealed runner technology. They offer four-dimensional adjustment, excellent stability and minimal sag; all while maintaining smooth running action and unmatched soft close.
TANDEM plus BLUMOTION concealed runners are also made in the USA at our North Carolina facility. This is just another example of Blum’s commitment to manufacturing products in the U.S., for the U.S. market.
- Drawer lengths from 9″ – 30″ in 3″ increments
- Runners for 1/2″ to 3/4″ drawer material thickness
- Full extension runners
- Integrated BLUMOTION soft close
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.9 2010 grade 1 specifications